A New Perspective

Welcome! Meet your new Regent Law Life in Photos Blogger, Stephanie Hartman (photographed near San Luis Obispo, California).

This is my first year studying law at Regent University. My goal is to one day work as an advocate in immigration law, international law, or with a non-profit organization. I enjoy exploring new places, reading Russian literature, and I am currently learning to play the piano. Virginia is now my home, but my heart will always be in Las Vegas, Nevada where I was born and raised.

With this blog I plan to share amazing pictures that capture the beauty of Regent's campus, student life, and also feature biographies of individual law school students. I will take pictures using either my iPhone or Cannon Digital camera.

If you have any recommendations for places and people to photograph please let me know! All suggestions will be appreciated.



By Stephanie Hartman



No comments: